IMAGE FILE PRESS presents the latest issue of our monthly zine, IMAGE FILES. Every month we ask an artist to select an image and create 7 "responses" to it. The results are published as a PDF download. Our 10th issue features Keith Wilson. A filmmaker, photographer and performance artist based in San Francisco, his films have been exhibited at Sundance, the Berlinale and South by Southwest as well as the United States National Gallery of Art. In addition to recent solo shows at the Martina Johnston Gallery in Berkeley and the SOFA Gallery in Austin, his artist book EVERY BUILDING ON BURNET [burn-it] ROAD was exhibited at the Gagosian Gallery and the Brandhorst Museum as part of the exhibit Ed Ruscha & Co. In addition to co-editing and self-publishing (with Shannon O’Malley) the forthcoming GAY MEN DRAW VAGINAS, his book of photographs, SEE I SAW, will be published by Publication Studio in the Fall of 2014. In 2009, he began the ongoing interactive performance THE CAVE & MOUNTAIN TOUR, which was recently featured at the 2013 Fusebox Festival in Austin, Texas. In 2015, his books, films and performances will be presented at the University of Georgia where he will be a Visiting Artist. Keith has an MFA in film production from the Radio-TV-Film Department at UT-Austin and grew up on a cul-de-sac in suburban Atlanta
Additionally, thanks to the support of the Propeller Fund, we are experimenting with ways to support our contributing artists. While our publications are always free, being a working artist is not. If you’ve enjoyed IMAGE FILES in the past, please consider donating to the PRESS. Any amount is greatly appreciated and 75% of all money raised will go directly to the currently featured artist(s) (the remaining 25% will go towards administrative costs). Thank you for your support!!!!
Download IFP002: IMAGE FILES 010 KEITH WILSON
as a PDF.
Download IFP002: IMAGE FILES 009 RAMÓN MIRANDA BELTRÁN as a PDF.
Download IFP002: IMAGE FILES 008 ASHLEY THOMAS as a PDF.
Download IFP002: IMAGE FILES 007 GREYSON HONG as a PDF.
Download IFP002: IMAGE FILES 006 YASI GHANBARI as a PDF.
Download IFP002: IMAGE FILES 005 ALISON O'DANIEL as a PDF.
Download IFP002: IMAGE FILES 004 COLIN SELF as a PDF.
Download IFP002: IMAGE FILES 003 D'HANA PERRY as a PDF.
Download IFP002: IMAGE FILES 002 CARLOS ROSALES-SILVA as a PDF.
Download IFP002: IMAGE FILES 001 KATE HAMPEL as a PDF.